One member of your team must collect all registration fees and submit ONE team payment. Team registration fee for all leagues is $800.00 which includes GST.
Each team MUST submit a postdated volunteer bond cheque for their team dated February 1st, 2022 in the amount of $400.00 along with their registration fee. This cheque will not be cashed if your team completes the required hours of volunteer time.
DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE – COVID-19 ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE FACILITY AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN SANCTIONED ACTIVITIES MUST COMPLY WITH THIS DECLARATION
The Slave Lake Curling Association(the “Organization”) requires the disclosure of exposure or illness is
in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further outbreak of COVID19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personal information will not be disclosed
unless as required by law or with your consent.
An individual (or the individual’s parent/guardian, if the individual is younger than the age of majority)
who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the
Organization’s facilities or participate in the Organization’s activities, programs, or services.
As a Team we hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this document:
1. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World
Health Organization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The Organization has put in place
preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all individuals (or their
parent/guardian, when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this
2. The individual has not been diagnosed with COVID-19; OR If the individual was diagnosed with
COVID-19, the individual was cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public health
authorities more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
3. The individual has not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of
COVID-19; OR If the individual was exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19,
the date of exposure was more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance
4. The individual is attending or participating voluntarily and understands the risks associated
with COVID-19. The individual (or the individual’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the individual
(when applicable)) agrees to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and
5. The individual has not, nor has anyone in the individual’s household, experienced any signs or
symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (including fever, new or worsening cough, fatigue,
chills and body aches, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, pink
eye, or loss of taste or smell).
6. If the individual experiences, or if anyone in the individual’s household experiences, any signs
or symptoms of COVID-19 after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the individual will
immediately isolate, notify the Organization, and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities,
activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were
7. The individual has not, nor has any member of the individual’s household, traveled to, or had a
lay-over in any country outside Canada in the past 14 days. If the individual travels, or if anyone
in the individual’s household travels, outside Canada after submitting this Declaration of
Compliance, the individual will not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities,
programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
8. The individual is following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to, practicing
physical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, adhering to
recognized hygiene best practices, and otherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
9. The individual will follow any safety, physical distancing, and hygiene protocols of the
10. This document will remain in effect until the Organization, per the direction of the provincial
government and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgements in this
Declaration of Compliance are no longer required.
11. The Organization may remove the individual from the facility or from participation in the
activities, programs or services of the Organization at any time and for any reason if the
Organization believes, in its sole discretion, that the individual is no longer in compliance with
any of the standards described in this document.